Review Questions of Week 7
Textbook: Cooper, D. R., & Schindler, P. S. (2014). Business research methods. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Companies.
Chapter 18 – Measures of AssociationChapter 19 – Presenting Insights and Findings: Written Reports
Complete and submit answers to the following discussion Questions.
Question 1: A polling organization collected data on a sample of 60 registered voters regarding a tax on the market value of equity transactions as one remedy for the budget deficit.
Opinion about Market Tax
a. Compute gamma for the table.
b. Compute tau b or tau c for the same data.
c. What accounts for the differences?
d. Decide which is more suitable for these data.
Question 2: For the following data,
a. Calculate the correlation between X and Y.
b. Interpret the sign of the correlation.
c. Interpret the square of the correlation.
d. Plot the least-squares line.
e. Test for a linear relationship:
(1) Beta1 = 0.
(2) r = 0.
3) An F test.
Format: APA Essay
1. Review of the subject – do the review of questions 1 and 2 in the same section. Mention relevance of the 2 questions to the discussions this week with reference to the textbook chapters
2. Discussion – you can put in here the answers to the questions 1 and 2
3. Conclusion – summarize your findings on questions 1 and 2. Touch little bit on the assignment outcomes as listed below.
1. Differentiate between qualitative and quantitative research methodology
2. Evaluate information critically and effectively
Required References – Total of 2
1. Cooper, D. R., & Schindler, P. S. (2014). Business research methods. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Companies.
2. Plus: one textbook (cannot be older than 2014) or an article/journal on related discussion (cannot be older than November 2018)
Click here to request for this assignment help